RighterTrack Terms and Conditions
1% 10, net 30 Days, after credit approval, or major credit cards. International shipments, and some custom projects to be paid partially or fully in advance. SHIPPING CHARGES AND APPLICABLE TAX APPLIES TO ALL ORDERS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
Late payment fees will be assessed for overdue payments at the rate of 1.5% per month.
Quotations are valid for 30 days. We reserve the right to correct typographical or other legitimate errors.
Shipments are FOB PLANT UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED OR DIRECTED.
RighterTrack prides itself on having an extremely satisfied customer base. Since we require direct contact with our customers and prospects, we are better able to ascertain requirements and solutions. This is of course different than dealing with a catalogue house. However, we recognize that an occasional return is sometimes out of our control, so we have instituted the following return policy:
- Labels, seals, or tapes that do not perform as intended due to defects are returnable within 30 days. Customers are required to test and approve samples before we ship an order. The reason we are not able to accept returns after 30 days, is that improper storage conditions (i.e. storing paper label outdoors or in 120 degree heat) are out of our control.
- If a return is required for reasons other than defect issues (i.e. improper planning), then NON-CUSTOM products can be returned within 10 days. This will incur a 15% restock fee, in addition to any freight costs incurred.
- CUSTOM products are not returnable unless due to defects. The products will be replaced as quickly as possible.
- Hardware is considered used once the box is opened. Products may be replaced or returned at our discretion. Items must be in brand new condition and be returned in their original packaging. A 15% restock fee may be incurred.
- Software is always demonstrated before a sale. Off-the shelf software is non-returnable..
- Labeling equipment is only exchangeable, and must be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
- All returns must be pre-approved by RighterTrack
Custom orders cannot be cancelled once they are in production. If the order is in the proof stage and then cancelled, the customer is required to pay for any pre-press time and materials that may have been supplied. All custom orders for labels are subject to a 10% over/under run.
Extended Warranty and Maintenance Agreements are Non-Cancelable.
Hardware products carry manufacturers' warrantees. Such warrantees commence on the date of shipment from the supplier.
The warranty for consumable supplies and pre-printed materials are limited to the replacement of materials deemed defective by RighterTrack Any defects or problems must be reported in writing within the applicable time period, if any, set forth in the Return Policy above.
Limits of Liabilities:
RighterTrack, and its officers, representatives, and/or its suppliers, will not be held liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including loss of business information arising out of the use or inability to use products supplied. RighterTrack is not liable for any abuse or mishandling of our products by the customer. This includes as a minimum, fires, floods, and/or Acts of God. Other than the Warranty set forth above, RighterTrack makes no Warranty, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied Warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall RighterTrack be liable for a dollar amount greater than the selling price of the product(s).
Customer approval of "Proof" drawings and written specifications is binding. RighterTrack will not be responsible for errors accepted by the purchaser in such documentation or drawings.
Acceptance of Purchaser order is expressly conditional on the terms and conditions set forth herein.