Track and Trace Data Collection Software for the Construction, Gas, Oil, Pipeline, and Survey Industries
Improve your processes to assess and mitigate risk.
The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) performs extensive field inspections. Will you be able to provide proper documentation that shows proof, once demanded?
Our software is your accurate solution for pipeline traceability requirements and mandates, offering cradle to grave data look up and validation.
These tracking software apps are hosted on a cloud server, and offer precise location tracking via GPS coordinates.
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) has issued their final rules for oil and gas pipeline safety, and the necessity for data collection.
Timely delivery of field data is essential, including all MTR (mill test report) and TOC (transfer of custody) documents.
- GPS location photo along with its record details are
stamped, verified, and added to the
database at each step of the process, helping to ensure FERC and PHMSA compliance.
- This family of data collection software apps provide you with the guidance and processes for material track and trace, all the way from the component manufacturing facility to the installation site.
- Supported on a centralized cloud-based server providing state-of-the-art database access for your employees.
- Our team offers top-notch support with customization and scalability options.
We simplify the verification process:
Enter data with touchscreen. (voice commands currently in beta testing)
tap the camera icon from within the app to take a picture of the joint weld, or completed task.
The photo is watermarked or stamped with the data entered, along with the exact GPS location, at each step of the process, and
The photo can be
emailed or uploaded, or with IQ Verify Pro, the files are automatically sent to an exact folder (bucket) in a cloud based database.
Prove and validate it by accessing the archived data when required!
Quick Return On Investment for:
- Pipeline Construction Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Facility Construction Managers
- Industrial Contractors
- Field Survey Workers
- Delivery Drivers
- Law Enforcement
- Marine Biologists
- State Parks
- Fish &amp; Game Commissions
- Utility Companies
- Gas &amp; Oil Companies
- Leasing Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Tree Nurseries
MTS - Premium Materials Tracking
This comprehensive software solution provides complete materials tracking from the manufacturing facility to the installation site.
- Advance notification for material arrival
- Confirms and verifies all transfer of custody (TOC) documents on materials
- Location inventory is always current
- Bill of materials (BOM) assembly at the staging process
- Provides GPS and photo verification at each step of the process.
- Shipment verification
- Export data options.
- Integrates with rugged Android or Windows devices
VTS - Verify Photo Verified Tracking
A smartphone based application for items or activities that require photo verifiable traceability.
- Provides 4 simple category fields, watermarked photo with precise location via GPS, user data, and a date time stamp for tracking additional items or other activities that need photo verifiable tracking.
- Photo data is sent either SMS, Email or FTP.
- Pro version includes a special back end photo management database that acts as a gateway to file, report, and search the photos sent from the smartphone app.
(Currently in beta testing)
- Runs on Android or iPhone
Build - Facility Construction Tracking
- Focuses on the facility construction process.
- Each facility design consists of schematics of sections that are assembled.
- Each schematic has a bill of materials with assigned locations on the schematic.
- IQ Build allows for tracking assembly and materials.
- Better reporting, with confirmation that all materials were placed into their proper locations.
- All photo verified.
- Progress Graphs updated in real-time
- Integrates with Android and Windows 10 tablets (Currently in beta testing.)