Smart labels are on the cutting edge of modern label technology.
Avery Dennison now offers TT Sensor Plus labels which allow users to see the temperatures their product was exposed to, and where in the supply chain the temperature variations occurred.
Features and benefits of TT Sensor Plus labels include:
- Data is stored on a chip within the label and is accessible from an application on any Android device, anywhere in the supply chain
- Low cost and accurate way to log time and temperatures for any product
- Small, credit card-sized labels are easy to set up
- Easily programmable with mobile app and wireless data upload from anywhere
- By using these labels, customers can decrease shrinkage and increase sustainability
- Use the label data to improve the quality of shipments, inventory and logistics
- These labels can be applied to the inside or outside of cartons of all sizes
Viable markets for this type of smart label include pharmaceuticals, floral, seafood, dairy, medical, chemicals and polymers, cold-storage, and any market where goods are sensitive to temperature fluctuations.
Source: Avery Dennison